View Single Post
Old 11.26.2010, 06:38 AM   #3305
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Adam, I've been meaning to ask you this thing for quite a long time.
Look at the past couple of pages here. You come here basically every other day (sometimes every day) and keep saying you're now playing this and you're now playing that. I mean, how does this process look like in your case? Do you buy/download/whatever a game, you play it for 3-4 hours, then write a review about it, forget about it and repeat the process with a next one?
Cause you see, when I play a game and like it, I usually play it until the game's beaten (which usually takes me something around 2 weeks). So don't get me wrong, I just don't understand how can you possibly have so much time to be involved in so many activities (video games, watching movies, listening to music, making music, making movies, going to work etc) without actually being on meth or something? Okay, watching a weird japanese/other movie takes up to 2 hours but I guess you get my point.
Just ... to be honest with you, it sometimes seems like you're just showing off how cool/weird taste in movies and music and videogames you have.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|