View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 07:05 PM   #1
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Glenn Branca and his 80 guitars, 20 bass's and drummer will be performing this Wed. at the Walt Disney Theatre in Los Angeles. Tickets are 10 dollars and some great seats are available right now. Go to http://www.glennbranca.com and take it from there.
Along the same lines I have an interview set up for after the concert with Mr. Branca, now I'm not asking for someone to do my work for me. But if anyone that reads this has any questions they feel needed to be answered post em, I might pose them. I'll post the interview in a upcoming post. Cheers and gold chandeliers.
SD.

PS. THE SUBJECT DATE SHOULD read 3/29/2006
its March not May hey hey hey
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|