View Single Post
Old 06.02.2010, 04:50 AM   #111
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
but why would you want to take something like that along with you? and what do you do after you pee? put the thing with pee residue back in your bag? or find a place to rinse it? if you have to go look for a place to clean the thing you peed through you might as well just go find a bathroom.

If I'm writing my name in some snow and run out of urine, I want to know that the chick I dragged along to witness my signature on Mother Earth herself can whip one of these funnels out and finish spelling my name for me. And, if that doesn't empty her out, I guess she's allowed to go ahead and write her own name in the snow too. But not too close to mine.

Mainly I want to share the joy of writing my name in snow with women.

And as for the funnel aftermath, one could always store it in a zip lock bag. Or just leave it out in the sun. Nothing cleans pee like evaporation.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|