View Single Post
Old 04.20.2008, 06:53 PM   #20
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
i like 'psychic hearts' too. i'm not sure if it's for nostalgic purposes or what, in those sweet pre-internet days, hearing 'queen bee' and 'ono soul' on the radio accompanied by an interview w/ thurston really got me excited for that record, and it didn't disappoint when i finally heard it. the 'psychic hearts' encore on the 'trees' tour was the highlight of the show for me (and i know many disagree, which is cool.. i like 'trees' but not to the extent that most people seem to worship it).

I felt the same way. I was ok with the rest of the show, but the Psychic Hearts stuff was by far the peak part of the set. It would have been more effective to mix those songs in (plus a couple more!), rock up the Trees stuff more in places, and do a couple covers that weren't on either.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|