Thread: fuck voting
View Single Post
Old 11.04.2014, 10:57 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Yes there is koolaid and youre drunk on it. That you have to.attack me with character insults.reveals the inherent weakness of your position. Its not about me, never was or will be. Im not naive or utopian.to.believe there is some kind of magical.alternative to.the ineptitude of our present system, quite.the opposite, I support boycott because there are no alternatives accept either to play the game.by their rules (and get plaued) or.dont play at all.and let the chips lay where they fall. The game is rigged, and when you play it you inherently support the rigging and inform the riggers that you more or less comply. Go ahead, wave the flag, Joseph Campbell is right everybody needs myth to believe in, that is your myth, but you have to respect my decision to believe in a different mythology, its they.very ontology of the myth you are,preaching

i don't have a problem with you believing whatever you want, even your overuse of "ontology", but when you publicly say "vote for yourself" to others it sounds pretty idiotic and i feel should point it out.

it's not like i set up my own tax rates and decide how they will be spent, or i'lll put myself in jail for breaking laws i've written, or beat myself up for not submitting to my own authority, or give myself the death penalty, etc. the political sphere is a lot more than "yourself" and your advice in that context comes across as utterly idiotic.

now if you want to say one can influence the political in ways other than voting, and explain how and why this can be done, etc., that would make more sense, but what you've been saying in this thread comes across as prescriptions for acting like a narcissistically wounded fool.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|