Thread: atsonicpark
View Single Post
Old 10.23.2009, 01:22 AM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
What? Oh, it's no bother. Haha.

I want to say one other thing, if my mind is really focused on other things, I forget OCD.. for example, sex... working on art and shit... playing music... and sometimes, this message board... kinda makes me forget my symptoms. They seem to only really exist when I'm alone and not doing anything too fulfilling and my mind wanders and I'm like... "Hmmm, that bookshelf... that book is in the wrong place!"

I used to be way worse, and I had an ex-girlfriend who made fun of me, and she'd reorganize my CD's when I wasn't around to see if I'd notice them being in un-alphabetical order. Obviously, I'd notice as soon as I walked in the room, if only one CD was out of place. One time me and her were sleeping next to each other and she took one of the CD's out and there was this hole there and she said, "Okay, try not to think about it." And I couldn't sleep because of it. She was mean, aside from all that.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|