View Single Post
Old 02.24.2007, 07:52 PM   #7
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
To be 'still' considered 'cool' would be implying that Johnny Thunders was, at one time or another, considered 'cool' prior to this point in time. Please, enlighten me as to when that was.

I do not know where you live. You almost had me fooled that it was Missouri with the whole "meth lab" thing. I'm just going to assume it isn't St. Louis or the surrounding areas. A lot of the local sort of bands that I've gone to see in the past few years are really supportive of the whole Johnny Thunders thing...whatever you call it. I don't know if it's as prevalent in other places in the midwest or what. I'd be curious to find out.

Other than that, I don't really want to comment on anyone's coolness or lack thereof.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|