View Single Post
Old 01.20.2009, 08:04 AM   #5152
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Pineapple Express: Everyone I know that saw this movie said it was great,terrific, a classic. So, having heard soo many opinions coming from people with such different tastes, I watched it. Upon completion I wasn't very thrilled, I felt sorta cheated, it had some funny parts, but I suppose the hyping of this flick killed it for me.
Well, a couple of days later I started re-playing parts of it in my head, and I realized I was laughing more then than during the movie.

In essence, I suppose for me it took time to ''get'' what everyone else ''got'' so immediately.

my favorite line is by Red...''yeah bitch you just got killed by a Daewoo Lagos'' or something to that extent. Anyways I find that actor to be hilarious.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|