View Single Post
Old 07.21.2007, 03:43 PM   #27
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
So have you purchased your second one?

I'm wondering what this release will do to the supposed collectibility of the original 1988 vinyl pressing of DDN. Will those eBay auctions keep getting those ridiculous bids of 80 bucks or more? or will this bring about a decrease in demand and price.

I ask you this.

I don't know but, this is how I feel about it. It's the original & "real collectors" quoting Diamond D don't go with rereleases or repress they want the original so I think it will have people paying that amount for it on ebay or anywhere else. I think it all depends on the person buying it. My friend works @ Pop's a great local record/vintage shit store & he prices wax & some people will pay some outragous prices for lame shit or stuff that you can find for a dollar.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|