View Single Post
Old 03.06.2018, 04:41 PM   #22194
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yes, yes you are.

inhale...

...and exhale...

good.

lol ok jokes aside i think you make too much of this award shit

i used to look at the ny critics circle for more accurate assessments of quality. if you look at past years you’ll see they had a good record. haven’t checked lately though.

[eta: they gave the title to greta gerwig. gonna guess she’s more deserving than the usual bros. plus, who doesn’t love her? scream about how she didn’t win the oscars instead]

and since i spot that you mentioned pacific rim somewhere... pacific rim was a ton of fun and well aware of its own cheesy qualities. it was a kind of live-action anime, and did so shamelessly and for lols. way more enjoyable than... other stuff i shan’t mention.

Pacific Rim is NOT better than Dark Knight, Jack. I know what you’re thinking. Know what? Let’s not even talk go there.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|