View Single Post
Old 11.10.2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I wouldn't call it paranoid at all, or mass hysteria. I work with a woman from Athens who tells me the situation there is dire. People in the public sector having to accept up to 50% wage cuts (if they still have a job) people in the private sector not being paid for months, inflation through the roof, youth unemployment getting close to 50%. I also have family in Spain who say things are getting almost as bad there, too. And Italy looks like it's on the brink as well. Fighting the system may be ineffective but it's hardly paranoid to think it's screwing over largely innocent people. Living peacefully isn't easy when you're struggling to eat and pay rent. What do you think people should be doing instead? Meditating?

They're pissed off because they're all going to lose their self-interested, venal and frivolous comfort zone. They've only themselves to blame as they all cheat on their taxes to such an extent that a third of all economic activity delivers no revenue to the government. It's finally caught up to them and given them an almighty bite on their fat asses. I have no sympathy for the cunts whatsoever.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|