View Single Post
Old 08.13.2016, 11:54 AM   #40078
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
holy fuck i just saw that calumet closed down and filed for bankruptcy!

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/artic...t-three-stores

that was a good fucking store. damn. i have good memories of it.

b&h rules though

SO, what are you getting? i'm curious.

me, i'd get that ollio case for the phone and every lens. but i have an old school 4s, ha ha ha, no good lenses for it.

I'm going to research these lenses a bit before I make my purchase...but I was thinking so far of the Sony Cybershot. It has a high MP count so I feel like the picture quality will be there. My brother has also had them in the past and I've felt like they were good....also forgot to mention they're small n stuff...which is a plus.

EDIT: Honestly..I've heard ofthese lenses before, but I always saw them as some sort of gimmick. Now I'm willing to give them a bit of attention. Also...I don't have a cloud set up....well not an icloud. I do have a Drive account so yeah....space shouldn't be an issue.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|