View Single Post
Old 04.23.2008, 11:27 AM   #35
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
No, I have an idea of how I was affected: The violence didn't affect me at all, because I guess I was just REALLY SMART and knew the difference between fantasy and reality. Not every kid's that smart, granted, but I don't think you give kids ENOUGH credit, Rob. I know 13 year olds that are fucking smarter than half the adults I know. It AMAZES me how advanced kids are nowadays actually. I mean, they kind of have to be, in this computer age.

But yeah... I wasn't influenced to do anything violent at all! The most violent thing I ever did was punch someone in the face after they shoved me, when I was 16! And I've been exposed to all types of violence and horror for years. Though, like I said, I'm desensitized torwards everything now, but how could you not be, with the world we live in? Though, I will try not to use my personal bias to respond to this and will admit not as many people are as strong as I was.... I still don't think video games can be directly blamed for anything -- at least not any more so than, uh, almost ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD that a child could possibly be exposed to. So, again, let's ban everything, I guess!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|