View Single Post
Old 04.21.2008, 04:38 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
thank you atari.

people, its not that video games cause violence, its that it is obvious that they have a contribution. we live in a super violent society. in the city I live in there are over 500 homicides a year, plus three times that number of shootings and stabbings. now, I know for a FACT that video games did NOT cause this violence, BUT, it is also clear to me that it is simplistic to rule them outright simply because we enjoy playing them. My point, dont let your little children play these games, follow the instructions on the game itself. if it is for adults, then leave it for adults, is that so hard?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|