View Single Post
Old 03.08.2016, 08:50 PM   #70
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its funny the media haven't asked Trump a single legit question! Not even once!

What's truly irritating is that you don't even have to ask the guy about his plans for education or healthcare or fuck all, really, because he doesn't have any ANYWAY. All those sad wimpy reporters at the so-called "debates" have to do is point out, printed facts in hand, that the shit-for-brains is LYING. And that's it. THAT'S IT. How fucking hard can it be?! I mean, they don't even have to research dick, just go to politifact.com and print the fucking thing! Jesus Fuck! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|