View Single Post
Old 11.12.2016, 05:15 PM   #31
matmosphere
little trouble girl

matmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I don't know where the venue is but scheduling a gig in that city on that day under ANY transfer of power is kind of crazy - I was just pointing that out ... travel there is guaranteed to be heavily restricted and in demand. Its a fucking awesome tour...its also brave to do that in January...

Agreed, I've lived outside DC for the last few inaugurations. It's totally impossible to get through the city on those days. I expect between protesters and other attendees this year won't be any different.

I've been hoping a DC show would be announced, but with it being that night and me living on the opposite of town I might have to wait till next time.

I'm sure the show will be epic though.
matmosphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|