View Single Post
Old 11.16.2013, 06:10 PM   #3
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i can't think of anything else besides being in my bedroom, car, or in front of this computer.

mostly this.

Other: Pearl Jam's-Brain of J takes me to like 3rd? grade. In fact, that whole album takes me back. I remember being in the hospital for a few days(more like a week) because of my kidneys and my brother coming to visit and gave me PJ's Given to Fly(? I think?) single with the b-side being Leatherman...and he also brought my PS1 withe Resdient Evil 2 which he had just rented. It was so fun.

In Utero takes me REALLLY back doing math homework in my brother's room. posters, Animaniac's Wakko figures all over the room, GIANT Pearl Jam sign over the radio. SUperman comics. Large brown wardobe plastered with magazine images of NIRAVANA. FUck...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|