Thread: Travelling
View Single Post
Old 12.05.2018, 08:03 AM   #7
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but ok, truth: i don't like traveling and tourism that much anymore. it's expensive, it's annoying, and after a few days i'm ready to go back home, especially if we're talking about being constantly on the move. and i can't hitchhike and sleep anywhere like i did back in the day. i like my own bed & toilet haaa haaaa haaaaaa.

what i really like is going to live in new places, at least for a while, so that i can really feel it like a local, at least a little bit.

i once had a really memorable summer in baltimore of all places haaa haaa haa haaa. srsly, 3 months there doing nothing was fantastic. mostly because of the doing nothing.

also, spent a year in israel which was... definitely memorable.

paris is incredible but rents are a bit out of my price range right now. ah, fucking paris, that place is too much. but if money was no object i'd go there right now, protests & all.

no longer interested in nueva york.

I spent 3 months in Baltimore too, man. But I was working my ass off on a gas station in a very bad neighborhood, so maybe that's why my memories are not as fond as yours.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|