Thread: SY in Ferrara
View Single Post
Old 07.07.2007, 04:35 AM   #13
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Buaaaaaaaaah!!! I'll make a post-concert thread after a good shower (just woke up), but it was G-R-E-A-T! Lee is a God.
Italian audience is , as usual , a bit annoying (too much pogo going on in the first rows, too much talkin' in the rows behind, but I'm complaining just because it was my first attempt at taping a show live with no soundboard input, I'll "report" about that in the other thread I want to set up. By the way, a BIG FUCK YOU to tiger security guys, I know they supposedly were just "following orders" , but I started hating them straight away when they "kindly" and "funnily" threathened to take a friend of mine video camera even before the gig started, and afterwards tried to stop people even from taking PICS! Dear god (God, Buhhah, or Spongebob) give them some (not deadly) STD soon, please.
super highlights - all Lee's songs + or.
Anyway, I was in second row, for the first 25-30 mins and during " 'Cross the Breeze" 's coda I went a few rows back right in front of the left venue speakers' stack. I stumbled into 3 of my best friends and everything became a sort of "celebration".
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|