View Single Post
Old 09.17.2015, 04:46 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I agree completely which is why i mentioned a correlation. Also the fact that getting cannabis from black market which exposes people to shady situations is a tenet of legalization advocacy.

right.

but thinking about it more from the other side ("substance a induces use of substances b, c, d = truth"), then i'd have to say: if there is one legally available and socially sanctioned drug that causes disinhibition, impulsiveness and bad judgment, and is a major factor in all manner of unnecessary risk-taking from vehicular to genital to pharmacological to pugilistic-- that's definitely alcohol.

not that i'd ever advocate prohibition, or that i subscribe to the gateway theory. but if there ever was a gateway drug in this planet, then that's definitely the one.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|