View Single Post
Old 12.10.2009, 04:31 AM   #18
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/200...nicyouth.shtml

2010 is going to be a very productive time for Sonic Youth, according to Ranaldo.

He added: "We’re doing a big archival house clean right now. We’ve got a massive archive of audio and video that’s sitting in our studio in Hoboken. We’ve got somebody in there who’s noting every single thing down and making a massive database, and then we’re going to start digitising it because some of the tapes are 30 years old now."
30 years? Holy ****. I sent a massive amount of stuff to the band (and I assume they monitor/pilfer Utkonos as well), but the earliest I know off is 1981. I hope there are earlier tapes as well (as opposed to Lee just rounding off 28 to 30).

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|