View Single Post
Old 03.17.2013, 03:04 PM   #38
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
I still have it, its my primary guitar for the two bands and solo stuff i do. My 1972 tele custom reissue is in storage for now.

I don't have the issue you seem to be having, i do play heavy at times too. I have more issues with string breakage high E and once the B, but thats been solved by going to a higher gauge for me. i've been thinking more and more about changing the pickguard to a "tortoise" colored one. i never did change the pickups i think they are quite fine for what i do and my tone. it is abit bright sounding through my vintage Traynor YBA-1 amp, i have to roll the tone knob back to about 6, first time i've ever done that to any of my guitars however nearly all of my previous guitars had humbuckers.

So you're satisfied? Do you feel that it is a worthy substitute for the classic models now that you've had it for a while?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|