View Single Post
Old 05.23.2007, 06:12 AM   #87
SonicSam
children of satan

SonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's assesSonicSam kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I meant more in terms of constantly singing about death/Satan (content) and trying to be all "evil" in every single fucking song.....and trust me, I'm all for evil in metal, but it just seems kind of lame to sing about the same thing over and over again in the songs. At some point I just have to draw the line.....it's just too much. Plus, singing about/referring to Satan in every song (to me) is almost as lame as singing about Jesus in every song.

I actually really like the dude from Khanate's "singing."

You obviously don't listen to much metal do you? Most metal bands Don't actually sing about satan all the time, except for maybe black metal bands. The lyrics are a bit less 1 dimentional. Some metal bands actually write pretty good political lyrics like sacred reich or something.

SonicSam is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|