View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 03:05 PM   #115
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
...I am also currently eating a cheese sandwich...

Cheese sandwiches offer a veritable cornucopia of accompaniments - chutneys, sauces, pickles etc. I like mature cheddar with Philippino spicy banana sauce. Yeah, I know, but you'd be surprised. Some facts - hurrah! - for yr edification:

1. Today I watched some Morris dancers. Morris dancing is ancient and cool. Yes it is.

2. I also bought some antique dominos. Our second set - these are wooden, the other set is bone.

2b. Dominos should ideally have the numbers 1 to 6. This is because each domino represents one of the rolls that one can get from two six-sided dice.

3. When we did a test in psychology class, I found that I am unbelievably fast at solving angrams - so fast that you literally don't have time to start and stop a stopwatch. I don't even see the mixed-up words, just the solution.

4. I like to keep newspaper clippings. I place each one in a relevant book.

5. I'm quite fond of buses, especially Leyland buses in original Birkenhead Corporation livery:

Isn't it beautiful? Note the destination (I live in Oxton, just off Borough Road!).

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|