View Single Post
Old 10.01.2018, 05:36 PM   #685
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha. Triggered snowflake.

jk.

No, I don't think you're racist. Obviously. The fuck?

I think you're emotionally devastated that someone you (once) highly respected has a different opinion than you, and I think that even if the opinion had been well-articulated, you'd still be hurt.

Here's what's really going on:

Someone neither of us will meet said something neither of us agrees with, and because the entire incident has been blown totally out of proportion and because the incident has virtually no real-world consequences, I'm amused.

Also, didn't mention this, but I have been bombarded all day by my acquaintances who are 100% "liberal" and in tears because of this, and I feel safer expressing a contrary opinion here than elsewhere. Thanks for your indulgence.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|