View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 06:16 PM   #119
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
what I like about jon boy is that he's so british he doesn't even bother.

well indeed.

when i was younger, 12 i found that my dad had a gun which i and a freind worked out how to gain access too. it was quite old and me and my friend found great enjoyment in shooting cans, bits of wood etc. i didnt know that my friend had re loaded the gun and when another friend came over to look at what we where doing i shot him accidentally. he didnt die and was ok after a while but it just goes to show the fact that owning a gun can lead to serious consequences. something to think about.

you could argue that it should not have been so easy to access but kids have an uncanny ability to find their way into anything so it makes me shudder to think there are people with whole arsenals at their disposal and virtually no control from state or parent. more terrible accidents waiting to happen.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|