View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 05:45 PM   #106
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Facts:
- The responsability of security should ideally belong to the state, citizens should be demanding that rather than feeling like they can do justice and protect themselves - they can't.

Citizens can't protect themselves with guns??? You live in a small and sheltered world. You obviously have skimmed right past my references of citizens protecting themselves? As far as "citizens demanding security from their state"... that's fucking hilarious! how's that working out for you? Say no more, you obviously live in a fairy tale land that I've yet to experience. God forbid you wake up in the middle of the night and hear people rummaging around in your house.... how will the state swoop in and inject justice into that situation?

your list of facts is just a heavy dose of narrow-minded favoritism. You've crafted an unjust best-case / worst-case scenario in favor of your opinion.... most of which is just speculation and assumption, nothing resembling "fact".

Let's just say hypothetically speaking because I assume you have little to no experience with what you're talking about: say you have a good friends as neighbors. You've known for years, BBQ together, get together play Pictiionary, read bible stories... the works. One day "guns" come up and they mention, oh yeah, we've got pistol we keep in the nightstand.. and so on. Would that change the way you think about them? Would you suddenly fear for them or be afraid of them? Would you assume they are contributing to crime? ......and so on?

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|