View Single Post
Old 05.02.2013, 04:36 PM   #2980
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
You would be an adorable coach...

ha ha ha, i forgot to put an "evil" smilie after i wrote that (this board doesn't have them).i remember i was searching for one but got derailed by what i'm sure was some shiny object.

Quote:
Such ideas spring to mind over here too.
Harald Schumacher + Claudio Gentile + Marco Materazzi + a slice of Van Bommel, some Der Zakarian (his rough treatment on Cantona while King Eric was still playing in France... EC called the referee, said "that man won't get away with it"; EC then sliced down the bloke, got booked, did it again, got expelled, but was happy he did that to fucking Der Zak)... that would be murder...

haa ah haaa.

well to be honest i don't think bayern needs that to win. i think they have the better team this year, but the issue is that in a single game luck can influence a lot.

and so there's the strategic dilemma-- do you use this saturday's match to test your opponent, with the downside that you also reveal your weaknesses against them? or do you go completely off-tangent and go for something else, like a team full of subs? (and if you use subs, what do you ask them to do?)

Quote:
That's how whatnationitwasicantrecall got rid of Hungary in the mid-50s, when substitutions were not allowed. If I'm correct. Subs were introduced to protect such teams afterwards.

i didn't know that! i should look it up. i know that hungary were a glorious team that invented total football, but i didn't know they were brought down with hatchets.

Quote:
I'd like to see the final.
It ought to boost the Manshaft confidence for what comes next.

the whole world should enjoy watching the two best teams in the world right now
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|