View Single Post
Old 10.09.2008, 11:47 AM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I assume this is high school? I don't want to sound like a parent (even though I am one, so it's a hard struggle sometimes) but once you are out of high school all of this will fade away. And I don't just mean this ioslated incident. In the real world (at least the part I live in) when people start spreading crap about other people, unless it is somehow justified, nobody usually listens and people start to dislike the person spreading the lies, not the person they are being spread about.

"One day we will all look back at this and laugh..."

^^That, by the way, is NOT what anybody in my family would ever say to their children. It would go more like this:

"Who cares? Stop whining."
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|