View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 09:54 PM   #1
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
A friend of mine has invited me to stay with her in August to go see ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead (I'm using their name in its entirety because if khchris were here, he'd flagellate me for abbreviating it). It's in Germany, and all it'd cost me is the plane ticket.

Pro: It's GERMANY, with a free place to crash.
Con: Trail of Dead has broken my heart with its last two albums.

Weigh in, fellow fans (or former fans). I so thoroughly enjoyed their Eponymous and Madonna; my affection waned a bit with Worlds Apart; then my aural heart was stabbed mercilessly with So Divided and then stepped upon with Festival Thyme. Should I listen repeatedly to the less favored albums in hopes of discovering diamonds in the rough, or is it a lost cause? Should I go just because it's GERMANY?

Oh Conrad, what have you done?
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|