Thread: Am I pathetic?
View Single Post
Old 12.21.2006, 10:28 AM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Ah, the old "some drunk guy bashed my face in, I'll be late" ploy, coupled with the "yeah, I phoned you, what do you mean you didn't hear it ring, there must be something wrong with the line or else I misdialed" trick.

Bastard!

i was going to say "maybe he has his face buried in pussy", but it seems someone else already had the balls to hint at it.

yes, i did not want to be the cynical asshole here, but now that i have company, well, watch out that the fucking convoluted story he fed you is not just a bunch of balls. it may be true, though, but-- just saying...

then again, maybe he doesn't have his face buried in pussy, maybe he's just giving everything to his fellow man...

anyway don't let people feed you bullshit stories. especially 2 in a row.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|