View Single Post
Old 11.06.2014, 05:57 PM   #152
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
NicE!

I ran for Staff Council at the University where I work a few months back, and did not win, but I was notified a week ago that the person who had that position left the University and would I be willing to attend the staff council meeting and say a bit about myself, i8n order for them to vote whether I will take the vacant position. I got voted in this afternoon, and not only that, I self-nominated myself and now am the Staff Council Historian (basically a glorified photographer, but that's cool!) so now I am on the Executive Group of the Staff Council! Dang! Shit happens fast!