View Single Post
Old 02.26.2013, 10:40 PM   #128
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
... an album that makes perfect sense but is still fairly beguiling.

Well put! I don't think I've ever heard anyone break it down so perfectly. My appreciation for the album is also growing, though I still can't shake the after effect of feeling like I NEED to listen to Isn't Anything before something bad happens.

I have to admit, however unexpectedly, that I'm not making early declarations about it being the best album of the year, which seems like the kind of thing I'd do. But with all fandom and expectation aside, it definitely holds its own in 2013. My first time listening to it was one for the books. I'm giving it an extended rest, to avoid desensitizing myself to the "Doing Corkscrews in an airplane" feeling it has inspired in me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|