View Single Post
Old 05.27.2012, 04:24 PM   #1420
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
France-Iceland : 3-2

Weird defending from France; they had a sole defensive midfielder though, in a very attack-oriented 11.
From 2 down, they got to win.

Iceland had pace, Evra had none. I hope Clichy will get the nod over him.

Ribéry scored the second, his first blue goal in 3 years (he was a sub and felt concerned all the time - this showed when the camera was panning over the bench).
Two assists for Giroud, used as a sub again. Sadly he only went into the team recenttly, and no Benzéma-Giroud has been tested yet.

Ben Arfa was so so. Ménez was more than so so. Cabaye seemed good.
Valbuena did well, as a sub.

Debuchy scored, and madman Rami scored the winner.

Barry out... Henderson in wouldn't look good, his first outing was a disaster. As a frog, I'd recommand him.

I don't understand that Richards stuff either; he has pace, is impressive and delivered at least 5 assists for City, where he didn't play all games...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|