View Single Post
Old 01.07.2017, 06:37 AM   #1955
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I loved Kilkenny! It was such a surreal experience, I thought I was walking in Harry Potter land. Imagine this school building:

and all the kids wearing their school uniform (which kids in the Netherlands and many other European countries don't do), and all the boys are carrying their Hurley sticks which is a sport I had never heard of.

And I never knew that the Titanic was built in Belfast, so I visited that museum. And I also never knew that the writer of Guliver's Travels was a bisshop in Dublin.
and the concerts were great as well, especially Gaelynn Lea's support set

oh yeah. all that is a like you saying and Kilkenny is beautiful. I hope you had a pint of Kilkeny as well. yeah, hurling and gealic futball would be two sports you wont find anywhere else in the world and two biggest ones in Irl. and they are sure proud of it.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|