View Single Post
Old 07.23.2007, 11:34 PM   #17
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
nah, the only reason i posted a second post was because my first post was a bit unclear. however, instead of editing it, i posted again to clarify what i meant by that. i usually try not to edit posts, because it takes out some of the realism in posting.

also, i'm not sure how i constantly am posting negative things, since i start threads all the time in praise of old records or new bands. i'd say my posts are 50/50; half positive, half negative. just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them wrong. i don't post negative things just to piss people off, that's just how i feel. and i'm not a dick to everyone on here like some of the more negative posters. so yeah.

but anyone who tries to kid themselves into thinking sonic youth is still making good music and hasn't been a decline for years?...

You guys are all idiots.

That is the damn meaning of it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|