Thread: Fuck Peta!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2007, 01:02 PM   #79
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
once again what does this have to do with jay-lo being bum rushed by peta on an anti fur tip?

why do people bring up the subject of ancient man in the subject of vegetarianism? as if it makes any diffenece now to me here. i know lets post a pic of a steak and tell everyone how they are going to eat one tonight etc that sure is a good argument.

Oh, I was just adding some interesting info about the topic that had already been established. And I posted an article about pork production earlier that is really good and probably supports your side of the argument, whether you want to have it or not. Let's slow down a bit. I'm not really interested in joining the back-n-forth, but I think I have a lot of cool articles and things to add to the discussion (which has veered in this direction), like Rob's above. Click my links - i think they're usually good reads. Also, I posted this under what you quoted:

"I'm not suggesting that this has something to do with what modern humans should eat." Chill out.....
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|