View Single Post
Old 11.30.2017, 03:05 PM   #8821
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Rooney's goal was great but what in the name of fuck was Hart doing clearing it to the centre of the park? I've given up now. Moyes must be wondering what he's signed up for. After Sunderland this is the same: a club in free-fall. The players' attitude is beyond a joke, the board disgust me. They're ruined, from top to bottom I only hope Pep shows some humility at the weekend because if Everton can put 4 past us, what could DeBruyne, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Aguero do if they're let off the leash?

And what made last night even worse was seeing Big Sam there, with his trademark smirk, loving every minute of it. Ordinarily I'd wish Everton well but seeing Sam lose his record for keeping teams up will likely be the only pleasure I'll get this season. And god only knows what state we'll be in next season.

Yeah, I do wonder if Moyes thought that he was getting a similar situation as he did with Everton when he joined. All the potential to actually push higher than expected and the like. I will say that Moyes should have had a longer break away from football. This isn't going to do his credibility any favours at all. If you were Moyes what would you do?

Hahahaha yeah, I know the feeling. Kinda like seeing an ex on a night out and she's acting like she's queen bee.

Man City win. Again. With a stupidly late winner. Again. Forget Fergie time, it's now Guardiola time!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|