View Single Post
Old 10.04.2013, 03:13 AM   #52
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by djerdap
I agree 100 per cent with this. The main problem of the record is that it has too many songs (which is a bit ironic since I consider Stalker and Genetic to be worthy of being on it), but otherwise it has some of their strongest songwriting. Theresa's Sound World is one of their best songs. Definitely in my top five.
Totally disagree, I wouldnīt leave any song out of dirty (I think Stalker already is in it because I have the vinyl) but I would have added Genetic & Destroyed Room to it, because theyīre so great and they would have fitted so well into the album. I donīt have any problems to listen long albums (Itīs not long time when I listened Yessongs & I enjoyed every minute), the problem is that many bands these days donīt have enough good material to fit the whole 80 minutes of cd:s. Everything in Dirty is not great, but I think every song really belong into it, there arenīt any abortive songs. I think Iīm going to buy soon 100% single even itīs not in orange vinyl...

I agree Rob mostly about Goo & Dirty. My favourites those albums are: Dirty Boots, Tunic, Mote, Disappearer (yeah, itīs absolutely fabulous), Mildred Pierce, Cinderella, Scooter & Titanium, Swimsuit, Theresa, Shoot, Wish, Sugar, Stalker, On a strip (like Disappearer itīs on my ten best SY songs list), Chapel Hill, JC, Purr & Creme.

Itīs really hard to understand why somebody hates Dirty boots. As a matter of fact I donīt hate any sonic songs, all of them are just not my favourites.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|