View Single Post
Old 12.14.2006, 10:50 AM   #1
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
hi all especially the guitar pedal freaks
there was a time i posted an excited thread about a superfuzz pedal i got. a custom made stompbox- 60's univox scheme in a sweet metal box, named 'sonic fuzz'.

i was searching around to get myself a big muff pedal but these are not sold around, and noone was selling used. so i decided to ask Nikifena- who's made the fuzz to build a special one for me.
here's link of how his pedals erm.. look like
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Naudio/
so i'm getting a big muff pi copy in even sweeter metal box, shaped like this one.

name of the pedal and the 'volume' and 'tone' thingys will be 'engraved' in the aluminium.
i decided to give it the name 'muffhoney', since the superfuzz is sonic fuzz. i think it's neat.
so_ i need a design made for the look of this pedal. i just thought if someone could help with creative design for this custom-muff-pedal project
i imagined a MUFFHONEY in the typical eh big muff lettering,volume-tone-sustain and the Naudio bull logo somewhere
but i suck at corel draw or any other imaging program so i need help.
feel free to come out with sth.

peace
shentov