View Single Post
Old 08.26.2008, 07:09 AM   #23
KYLIE MINOISE
empty page

KYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's assesKYLIE MINOISE kicks all y'all's asses
Kylie Minoise Fucking Loves You!
Kylie Minoise Fucking Hates You!
Two great things come out of Scotland; Kylie Minoise and Whisky. Whilst sipping a 10 year old Macallan I inhale the licorice fumes that gently singe the back of my nasal passage their fragrance released and enhanced by the addition of a smidgen of Highland Spring water. At the same time my shell likes are bombarded at all points by the fine return to form of Kylie Minoise. After the disappointment of ‘You Suffer’ [which I later discovered was some kind of elongated workout on a two second Napalm Death track] its great to see the man hitting the kind of heights experienced on the magnificent Spank Magic Lodge. And if you haven’t bought that release then do so now.
Despite sticking with one of the daftest names in noisebiz Kylie Minoise turns out some of the best noise related releases you could ever spend your hard earned crust on. The man is William Bennett, Holgar Czukay, Masami Akita, Akafumi Nakajima and probably half a dozen more notables all rolled into one. The noise tracks found amongst the 19 here are as good as you could wish for. They are genuinely visceral and genuinely shocking. My betting is that 90% of the people who hit the opening track of ‘Loves’ [Neck Brace Appreciation Club] are reaching for the volume dial within three seconds and not to turn it up. Its like being shot in the face with a blunderbuss. The last track of ‘Hates’ [Elsewhere With A Tranquil Shamlessness] is a sublime bowl ringing empty factory vibe that you could listen to until the petrol runs out. My only regret is that I have to leave these two releases to review something else. And besides, my glass is empty.
IDWAL FISHER
KYLIE MINOISE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|