View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 03:22 AM   #8
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
saw 2 shows last year .
Autolux didnt impress me , because the sound was turned way down and all they were doing was playing a repetative beat over and over and over and over as if making room for someone to lay down some crazy experimentation but none was had .

queens was good the second time i saw them as i was on the floor and got to rock out . they are a very very rock-out-able band and i was disappointed in the lack of peopel flailing but at least i got my flail in .

trent is a master at orchestrating a good show . he is using his big budget in good ways . and fuck, can that roidhead fly around . hes got the enerygy of a 20 year old gibtek . yeah, i was definately impressed with their performance . it was pristine . full energy and deeply encapsulating .
thats right , encapsulating .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|