View Single Post
Old 07.06.2012, 10:44 PM   #85
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Wow, would you say Lydia isn't the self righteous egotistical sort? If not, you should read more into her. I'd say he and Lydia probably have a lot in common, depending on what angle ya choose to view the scenario from.

I mean, are Sonic Youth fans supposed to think a certain way? As a fan of a certain band, is it weird someone likes this comedian? I wonder why ya feel this way. let me guess, I'm supposed to like Dinosaur Jr and Kathleen Hannah too, right? Strange.

Yr not supposed to, but I won't deny that I was sort of expecting it... I started this thread thinking that common interests would lead me to find out more about Lydia's music. I wasn't expecting a debate like this... I'm just getting used to the culture 'round these parts. I'll probably be less controversial in future.

Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|