View Single Post
Old 07.06.2012, 07:44 PM   #81
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Uh, this is a waste of time. I didn't see him "hit" her, that's overexaggerating again. He was cool with her until he realized she was being disrespectful, it shouldn't be any harder than that.

"Hi, I'm Lydia Lunch, I see that you're doing clownish impersonations of women with no brains"

"Well, the ones that are smart are never funny"

then she gets in his face and says "look into my eyes when you're talking to me! I don't think so joe!"

Yeah, what a dick he is. And then he says "this is dumb shit" when she says she's going to stick her cigarette up his nose. Um, ok... again, the guy really is a dick. After all, she was only trying to make friends. Lol

Her objective was to criticize his comedy and her crime was being rude. His objective was to cover his own ass and his crime was yelling at her and hitting her. His objectives were more selfish and his crime was more severe. Here's a gif of him hitting her: http://gifninja.com/animated-gifs/152005/joe

Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|