View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 09:51 AM   #20
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedius
Ha ha have you ever heard of Dope? They're definitely not worth checking out.

But I'm just waiting for the lead singer to get a 10 gallon hat!

I like White Zombie, never heard of soul crusher but gotta check it out.

I hate Rob Zombie and I hate his shitty House of 1000 corpses. I had so much hope for that movie and it turned out to be the most retarded piece of crap sexualized irrelevant horror movie I have ever seen. Way worse than Jeepers Creepers.

dope, sure!!! most uninspired mediocre nu metal band of the bunch, i wouldn't be surprised if they were still together, the singer dude was also trying to pull a perry farrell, if you look closely. did you know his last name is "dope"? can you say poser?

anyhoo, i'm also mad at rob zombie, his solo shit is abyssmal; the only song of his that's any ok and that's more like a novelty song, like "barbie girl" or "i'm 2 sexy", is "dragula"

speaking of mediocre nu metal, i got assigned to write about static x, they used to be hilariously bad on record, i wonder what they sound like now?

ED: ohh yeah, the reason i posted; their stuff is hard to find because, early on, they dealt with so many labels and distros and some of them crossed them badly, they didn't release soul crusher on cd because, a) i kinda remember it was a vinyl only label and b) the album is a gatefold with inserts and lots of art, it's the first album they went crazy (or more like, rob went crazy) with the artwork and they wanted it to remain like that.

there's a website, approved by rob, sean and j, that's dedicated to wz pre-sexorcisto and has a nice discography with pressing info on each album and stuff.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|