View Single Post
Old 01.04.2019, 04:53 AM   #41614
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I’ve been on the verge of being cigarette free for like seven years. I only smoke once in the morning before work, once at night after work — right after I wake up and right before I go to bed.
Was a pack-a-day guy for years, and I figured it would be easy to ween down to to nothing from next to nothing.

Spoiler: It’s actually harder with cigarettes for some reason.

I’ve had to ween myself down from pain medications following aforementioned accidents and surgeries... rather large doses... and that — the thing that’s responsible for a national epidemic — was easier by FUCKING MILES than going from 2 cigs/day to 0 cigs a day.

I’m afraid I’m going to light-smoke myself to death because I want to smash things when I go without those wee little bumps.

see, that's weird. I'm probably missing something in my body that would enable nicotine addiction or something. but I've been more-less a smoker since 19 but it has always been an on-and-off thing and I never felt an urge to smoke. There have been countless times when I simply forgot about smoking for long months or even years. I never feel the urge to go and buy smokes - I only do that before I know I'll go out drinking (which happens only very rarely lately).
But the mystic "nicotine additction" is something I've never experienced and hopefully never will.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|