View Single Post
Old 01.16.2014, 09:41 AM   #37618
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
I found him to be a bit over the top and a bit too interested far too quickly. We exchanged emails for a day or two and he was very complimentary. He once said "You're the personification of what genuine masculinity is- never mind cultural affectations and distortions." and i found it too be a bit too much when he has only known me via one interaction. How ever it did open my eyes and make me realise i was attracted to the opposite sex but like in any circumstance an attractive person can enchant you for a moment but untill you gauge a certain amount of their ideals and personality you just have to go along with gut instinct.

i am pretty high so i am rambling

makes perfect sense though-- sounded a bit too eager, so you probably did the right thing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|