View Single Post
Old 09.24.2006, 12:50 PM   #29
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I was just writing to tell you to go have a bucket of KFC and a KFC commercial just started.

It's not necessarily a very remarkable coincidence, but it is one nevertheless.

I know why I have to be a know-it-all; it's because I am, in fact, a genuine know-it-all bastard. I can't help this. I'm not sure exactly why you are such a bitch though. It seems like something that could possibly be helped by making a concerted effort to change yourself. You're gonna end up hurting yourself or someone one day because you have problems. I'm being a bit nasty, it's true, but I'm also telling you this for your own good after observing your posts for a good long while now.

You see, I'm someone that freely mocks those that incant the "name of Jesus" per their brainwashing. But I'm also someone that would never malign the essential teachings of Jesus. The fact that I just lost you and you do not see how this relates to anything, only serves to make my point stronger that you really should do some work on yourself to be more positive.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|