Thread: new sing songz
View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 10:20 AM   #1
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
i saw thurston last night at the ecstatic peace showcase at sxsw and he played with steve shelley and a violinist whose name i was too drunk to hold on to, but she was nice, though (initially, the rumor was that it was going to be the entire band, but i spoke with steve shelley when i got to the venue and he told me that not everyone was there). all five of the songs he played were from his upcoming album and he announced almost every title, which my girlfriend lovingly took down on her cell phone.

Never
Friend
Frozen Guitars
The Shape
Silver
"allllllright, this is our last one for you guys"

the new stuff was really beautiful and i actually teared up during "silver."

-mike watt, mv & ee, charalmbides, sunburned, magik markers and gown were all there too.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|