Thread: Sons Of Anarchy
View Single Post
Old 09.20.2011, 01:19 PM   #16
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
cool, now I can stay at work until midnight and catch up - I watched Season 2 on DVD, compelling viewing for me.

Its as gritty a show as TV gets these days, but other than the accountant biker, they're all too clean. I can smell the accountant through the tube. The violence is really impressive, when they went and attacked the other biker club, that was ballsy. The Henry Rollins character is well done.

oh you're going to need to find season 3 somewhere to catch up, as 4 just started (not on hulu though-- hulu is 30 days behind-- i don't care)

here be:

http://www.hulu.com/sons-of-anarchy

no current episodes available even from previous seasons but *cough* Bt should help with that. (that's Bacillus thuringensis for those who don't know).

anyway just subscribe to the thing on hulu and you should have it come up as soon as available.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|